If there is one thing certain in IT, it’s that things are uncertain. Computers crash, software doesn’t work as well as it should and problems occur. And when they do, the way you respond can be the difference between a hiccup and a full-blown business interruption.
For those customers who are considering an outsourced Managed IT service we can help. Clear Point and it’s Partners will manage your IT so you can focus on your business.
Through our Proactive Monitoring and Management service, we will:
- Identify and remedy hardware, software and security issues before they impact your business
- Proactively secure your environment with antivirus, antimalware and patch deployments
- Provide comprehensive and secure mobile device management
- Manage back up and disaster recovery to insure your business keeps on running in the event of a disaster and your critical data is protected
- Support HIPAA and PCI compliance through our auditing process
IT Security Services
Find peace of mind with Security as a Service (SaaS)
Whatever challenges your business faces, Clear Point can provide you with Managed IT services to move our business forward with confidence. Our services focus on delivering the highest level of comprehensive security anytime, anywhere – from desktop to mobile, home to business and everything in between. We cover and protect your entire network from the inside out and outside in.
Our Security Services include:
- Perimeter security through managed firewall
- Automatic anti-virus and patch management
- Secure mobile device management
- Secure wireless environments to protect your corporate data, privacy and business reputation
- Protection from threats posed by viruses, malware, spyware and ransomware
- Secure file sharing and synchronization for fluid multi-user management and collaboration
HIPAA & PCI Compliance
Is your network HIPPA and PCI compliant?
This year over 2 million healthcare, accounting and law firms and many other businesses are being targeted for federal HIPAA /HITECH Act Phase 2 compliance audits by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
HIPAA violations can subject you to $50,000 in fines per record or violation. PCI compliance failure can also result in a loss of the right to accept credit cards.
Our HIPAA risk assessment evaluates the administrative, physical and technical safeguards as defined in the HIPAA security rules for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of electronically protected health information (ePHI).
Contact us today to schedule your FREE HIPAA and / or PCI risk assessment and consultation.