The technology required to gain a competitive advantage in business is changing more rapidly than ever.
According to Gartner, Inc., telecommunication services accounts for 14% of IT overhead and obviously has a significant impact on business operations. However, the inherently complex communication industry poses formidable challenges when attempting to efficiently deliver a cost effective, scalable network designed to meet the demands of business operations and growth.
CPT's Carrier sourcing methods and industry knowledge of contract terms and pricing gives you the leverage to make an informed decision to meet your Company's needs regardless of geographical location.
A few questions to consider -
- Is our Telecom and network pricing aligned with current market standards?
- Do we have the right mix of Carriers and services along with the right level of annual spend?
- Is our current Telecom services adequate to address business growth over the next 18 to 24 months?
- Have you considered consolidated contracts and vendors where feasible?
- SIP Trunking
- Dynamic Integrated Local & Data
- ISDN PRI & POTS Lines
- Hosted Voice Services
- Dedicated Long Distance
- Switched Long Distance
- Toll Free